Forums Latest Members

Fraudulent Breitling Top Time listing

1. Edward53 Jan 10, 2018

This auction for a reverse panda Top Time 2000 looks very nice indeed: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222789713518?ul_noapp=truePurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

- that is, until you compare it with this BIN: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Bre...529809?hash=item25ea3b1251:g:iP8AAOSwfphaVTJrPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

The auction listing was created shortly after the BIN and uses some of the same photos. The BIN makes it clear that the sellers are watch dealers; the auction listing claims that the watch is from the seller's father. I have reported the auction listing to ebay but unfortunately they no longer seem to provide a text box for specific reporting reasons, so unless they are quite good at digging they are likely to be mystified. At least anyone reading this will know to avoid it, and hopefully ebay will take it down before it ends.

2. Maganator Jan 10, 2018

Report for illegal activity/stolen items? That is the closest I could see.

3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 10, 2018

Ask the BIN mob why the watch is the same as the auction one. Let the dealers do the work to stop their pictures being used. ;)

Edward53 and Interstatetime like this.
  4. Edward53 Jan 10, 2018

Done. Why didn't I think of that!

STANDY likes this.
  5. henrikaa Jan 11, 2018

Sometimes people are amazing, trying to pull tricks like this

6. strick9 Jan 22, 2018

Lazy dealer wow surprise and a dealer faking as a this was my loving fathers who only wore it maybe once a month. I am shocked (not) I just bought a watch from NY city looking at tracking it's shipping from Tel Aviv and being processed LEIPZIG-DEU WTF might take awhile