Forums Latest Members

SOLD Four (4) NOS Invar Military Style Watches

1. MoclovFlop Do the Electric Boogaloo. Apr 29, 2021

Hi OF

All 4 sold!

I have a set of four Invar Extra Qualite watches in the "military" style you often see on these smaller FHF powered watches.

They are all NOS as far as I can tell (or unworn? maybe not considered NOS... I don't know). But being as such, the oil has dried and only one of them is ticking. Balance is good on all but, 3 of them don't want to keep rotating. The ticking one works well, but they all need service obviously.

The dials are amazing with beautiful stamped numbers, each filled with lume in the perfect warm color. I assume radium due to lack of T on the dial and the assumed era of the watches. Hands are also just as nice, but a couple do have minor oxidation spots.

Cases are plated I think, but sharp. The crystals are clean. Casebacks do have a few scratches from storage or being opened. They all have some dust or maybe a scratch or two.

Inside casebacks and movements are both double signed: Invar and Charles Kolsh.

Bands are a low quality leather, almost paper feeling. One band does have a gouge near the lug. Buckles are silver colored. But they are full length, and fit my 7" wrist.

I'm not a dealer, so they are sold as-is with no returns unless grossly misrepresented.

NOTE: They are 29mm without the crown.

PRICE: I am looking for $100 each, or $325 for all 4 and you get the cardboard box + the spare strap they came with

Shipping included in the U.S., International would need to be discussed. Payment by Paypal F&F or Venmo in the U.S.

I have sold a few things here with good references, and also have been buying and selling on ebay for nearly 20 years with 100% feedback (alkalinequatro).

Please let me know if you have questions.

IMG_9306.JPG
    IMG_9322.JPG
    IMG_9320.jpg
    IMG_9319.JPG
    IMG_9308.jpg
    IMG_9314.JPG
    IMG_9315.jpg
    IMG_9316.JPG
    IMG_9310.JPG
    IMG_9317.JPG
    IMG_9311.JPG
    IMG_9313.JPG

Edited Apr 29, 2021
    Duracuir1, kip595, apsm100 and 5 others like this.
  2. MoclovFlop Do the Electric Boogaloo. Apr 29, 2021

Edit - Sold.

Thanks folks and OF!

Edited Apr 29, 2021
    WhatYourWatchSay and JwRosenthal like this.