Found a new watchmaker

I needed to get the bracelet on my railmaster sized. The bracelet uses screws and they are all on with locktite or whatever omega uses. I was actually out that day so I searched online for a competent watchmaker and found one that specializes in vintage Rolex and other “top” brands.

Took a ride down unfortunately my timing was not good I wasn’t able to get it done but there were two guys their probably early thirties, they have the Swiss diplomas everywhere and parts accounts with the big brands. They do a lot of mail order and seemed pretty busy. I’m going to have them do one of my smp’s I notice the poser reserve is slowing a bit.

The only reason I bring this up is I thought it was cool some younger guys are doing this, I hope they have good success. I’m curious to have them do some work I didn’t ask prices yet but I don’t think they are on the cheap side, I guess you don’t always want “cheap” though.

Again with so many small shops closing and watchmakers retiring it’s good to see new guys coming up. Ones an engineer the other head to Switzerland after high school. They are in an area I know well. Actually a lot of you know it it’s about a miles from the Sandy hook school shooting. (That school was torn down)
Edited:

Like 6
" I’m going to have them do one of my smp’s I notice the poser reserve is slowing a bit. " .... I hope, this is a Typo. Maybe Power reserve ?

I have issues with my power reserve running around the house posing. Ya it was a typo didn’t go back to fix it cause I liked it.

Like 3
Maybe I'm missing it, but what's the name of the place you went?