Forums Latest Members
  1. jw0n Jan 21, 2015

Hey guys, I have some issues on this particular machine (work laptop) browsing this forum. Basically, the threads that I am able to view are all from the day that I registered. No amount of refreshing will bring up the latest threads. I've tried to log out, but hit an error every time. When I read posts and want to comment, I'm prompted to log in and when I try to log in, hit an error as well.

So, I can't log out. I can't log in. I've tried doing all the basics, clearing browser cache/cookies, etc but does not seem to work. I'm using Google Chrome Version 39.0.2171.99m on my work laptop. When I browse this forum on my personal computer at home, no problems.

Any help/suggestions appreciated!

2. jw0n Jan 22, 2015

Just another observation using a different browser (Firefox 33.0), on the main page, my account seems to be logged out (i.e. I am prompted to log in), but when I click on sub forums or threads, I can see that I am logged in (able to see my profile pic on top right corner).

3. puddlep1rate Jan 22, 2015

Your work network may be blocking certain things perhaps?

4. jw0n Jan 22, 2015

Don't think my network is blocking something; I made sure to *ahem* allow this forum. The oddest part really is how I am not even sure if I am logged on or off. I'm at my home PC right now, and my avatar is clearly displayed on whichever page I am on. I guess I'm also the only one to face this issue so far..?

5. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jan 22, 2015

Strict javascript settings maybe?

6. Trev The Architect Staff Member Jan 22, 2015

It definitely seems strange, yeah.

Is it any different from other computers or internet connections? We haven't had anyone report these types of issues so far. Is there any type of firewall or filtering software between you and the internet?