Forums Latest Members

Forum posts you'd like (or not...) to see:

1. M'Bob Jul 21, 2017

1) I can't get my AD to sleep with me...what should I do?

2) I over-wound my mechanical watch, and it exploded. Should I send it to Omega, or seek out an independent?

3) I caught my wife in bed with another man. Rather than get angry, should I use this as leverage for another watch purchase?

4) I'm new the forum, and just inherited 6.5 million dollars from my late uncle. Which watch should I buy?

5) I'm trying to match my new thong underwear with my Seamaster or Planet Ocean...which goes better?

6) I'm a long-time lurker, and have never posted, but am about to. Should I PM efauser for first-post tips?

7) I shipped a live crocodile to China to have my own line of custom straps made, but they confiscated him at customs. What should I do?

8) In general, do Rolex or Omega buyers have bigger penises? And if I've purchased the wrong brand, what do I do now?

9) The watch pictures I post never seem to generate a lot of "likes." What model should I buy to boost this number?

10) There's a ref. CK-2998 on eBay with the wrong dial, hands, pushers, a later bezel, and the serial number is for a Mathey Tissot. Should I still buy it?

Yours?

Edited Jul 21, 2017
  2. ConElPueblo Jul 21, 2017

The previous one in this thread.