Forums Latest Members

OHPF Forstner komfit NASA band, 19mm for 2998 / Ed White, original basket weave version

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jul 24, 2016

Evening all

The 911 went bang last week and whilst thankfully not a cracked crank, the bill is still steep

image.jpeg

With this in mind I'm having a bit of a clear out so first to the block is this absolutely stunning Forstner Komfit, famous as being the NASA band alongside he JB champion

image.jpeg

This isn't the cheap Komfit most people pass off as the NASA version it is the correct and original 1960's basket weave version

image.jpeg

It will fit any size of wrist from tiny to enormous. Anyone reading this will know what it is and know what these bands are

image.jpeg

I am looking for £350, which is far less than they are fetching on fleabay if you can ever find one. These are really quite rare and this one as you can see is in exemplary condition

image.jpeg image.jpeg

£350 shipped, payment via BT or PP gift

(Watch obviously not for sale)

Thanks Tom

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jul 24, 2016

Just sell me the 911 ;)

IMS issue?

3. Tom Dick and Harry Jul 24, 2016

No the AOS went so it started billowing white smoke when I was overtaking an old biddy! She nearly put her Yaris in a ditch and I nearly swallowed my tongue!

Thought it had intermix but thankfully not but still a £600 job...... Thank got though as its my pride and joy and is immaculate with 58K on the clock from new (2002)

Foo2rama likes this.