Forgive my random stream of consciousness

Posts
204
Likes
802
I'm finishing a significant project soon, and I think I'll treat myself and give my Speedy Pro an Omega-sibling.

I want a nice summer watch (most of my rotation consists of modest-sized low key pieces - Speedy Pro, Longines Spirit Titanium, Nomos Tangente, Stowa Marine 36, Sinn 104, etc.). So something a bit more fun and bold would add something new to the collection.

I just can't make up my mind, no matter how I approach the conundrum...

I've been considering the Seamaster Great White

20282104-sijtmec7ds0rig43a56hnztx-ExtraLarge.jpg

Or the Aqua Terra Blue 41

maxresdefault.jpg

Or perhaps even the Seamaster 300 - if I really stretch my budget beyond my initial limit

omega-seamaster-seamaster-300-co-axial-master-chronometer-41-mm-23430412101001-l.png

I'm thinking about all the pros-and-cons way too much. It's giving me head-aches!
 
Posts
67
Likes
60
You can't really go wrong with any of those. Budget aside, I would throw the orange & white PO on the list as a fun watch. I think the blue AT is a good bit different and gives you some versatility as well. If you don't have a blue dial, they go well with most everything and that watch can dress up a bit too. If you really want fun summer, the PO is fantastic and really adds diversity to a collection.
 
Posts
5,534
Likes
9,470
Out of those my pick would be the Great White. Next the 300. The AT would be my last choice.

None are bad by any stretch of the imagination.
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
The 300 is such a nice looking watch I don’t think you have a bad choice flip a coin a couple times
 
Posts
643
Likes
980
If you want something bold and fun for the summer I'd definitely look at one of the mr Jones watches. Not in the same league as the omegas but ticks the boxes for bold and summery?
 
Posts
3,259
Likes
23,336
Out of those my pick would be the Great White. Next the 300. The AT would be my last choice.

None are bad by any stretch of the imagination.
+1
 
Posts
897
Likes
2,823
Seamaster 300 is great, but not fun and bold. I'd go white SMP, or if going Aqua Terra, perhaps in green.
 
Posts
48
Likes
104
Owned a Seamaster, now I have fun and bold! A Planet Ocean. (No that is not my catamaran behind me.)
 
Posts
4,042
Likes
8,747
Seamaster 300 is great, but not fun and bold. I'd go white SMP, or if going Aqua Terra, perhaps in green.

Blue titanium 8400 is fun, do we consider it bold? What about a blue SM300 8912?
Edited:
 
Posts
4,042
Likes
8,747
I'd suggest the Seamaster 300. 😀


As would I, but it's a very, very understated watch and much less flashy than a great white in many ways....