Forums Latest Members

SOLD For Sale Jean Rousseau 20 MM / 18 MM Deployant Black Cordura Snoopy Band

1. fskywalker Dec 3, 2018

For sale ($165 OBRO) I have a Jean Rousseau black cordura 20 MM / 18 MM deployant band. Jean Rousseau is a french company that does high end wristwatch bands (https://www.jean-rousseau.com/us/) and they fabricate the same band for Omega, which comes on the Speedmaster Silver Snoopy watch. Deployant side measures 3 1/2 inches and the tongue side measures 3 3/4 inches as shown and will work in any 20 MM lug size watch with a 18 MM deployant and fit at least a 7 1/2 inch wrist when installed on a Speedmaster Professional with a deployant.

Price includes shipping anywhere in the USA through USPS mail, payment by Paypal. I have several positive transactions here and over 120 on Watchuseek (WUS) plus a few more on The Rolex Forums (TRF) and "The Good Guys", so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,100 transactions on Ebay under the same user name. Additional references available upon request.

For any questions or additional pictures please PM me. Band is shown below installed on a Speedmaster 3572 so you can see how nicely it looks installed (please excuse dust particles; watch or deployant is not included)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Jan 14, 2019
  2. fskywalker Dec 5, 2018

up

3. fskywalker Dec 5, 2018

SOLD, thanks buyer and OF