FOIS Rocks!!

Posts
176
Likes
340
I recently picked up a FOIS and I can’t believe how awesome it is! The Alpha hands and the central chronograph hand are amazing, and the way the watch wears is perfect!! The simplicity of the dial is so cool, I wish Omega would have used a baton continuous second hand, but it is a neat feature to add the leaf shaped second hand to differentiate the FOIS from the original CK-2998. I haven’t taken it off since getting it, such a fun watch!!
Edited:
 
Posts
726
Likes
1,109
I recently picked up a FOIS and I can’t believe how awesome it is! The Alpha hands and the central chronograph hand are amazing, and the way the watch wears is perfect!! The simplicity of the dial is so cool, I wish Omega would have used a baton continuous second hand, but it is a neat feature to add the leaf shaped second hand to differentiate the FOIS from the original CK-2998. I haven’t taken it off since getting it, such a fun watch!!
Indeed
 
Posts
1,820
Likes
3,547
Your watch is lookin’ good!!

Mine is on a 1587/986 from an Aqua Terra.

I checked in on that thread when I got it. 😀
Thank you for your kind words and thanks for the info.
Sorry I forgot your post on the FOIS roll call 😁
Edited:
 
Posts
176
Likes
340
Congrats. Looks good on your wrist.

Thank you! Enjoying seeing the pictures of other’s FOIS's!
 
Posts
726
Likes
1,109
Nice scrambler, I want a R nineT in black storm metallic next. Currently have a 700GS. I wouldn't wear the bracelet on my bike though as my FOIS bracelet is the only bracelet I've had that has failed... repeatedly.
Thanks, It's just 3km commuting ride...
Which bracelet did you have problems with?
 
Posts
675
Likes
3,261
Finally got my NineT. It is insanely awesome.
Edited: