Forums Latest Members
  1. JoeScherer75 Mar 27, 2018

Hi all, I've seen a lot of posts on here and other places on bracelets for the FOIS, but haven't gotten a clear answer. I've heard the racing model is a more modern option for a bracelet but I think this watch is deserving of a more vintage appearance. That brings us to the 1125 which seems to be the go-to for the FOIS.

My question is the debate between endlinks, I've seen a alot of debate between the 560 and the 617. What exactly is the difference? (I've been trying to figure it out) And does one fit better than the other, seems to be a lot of debate that way.

One more question, I think another awesome option for the FOIS would be the 60th anniversary model bracelet, is there any chance of acquiring that bracelet outside of the limited edition?

2. larryganz The cable guy Mar 28, 2018

I just did a search for "1125 560" or "1125 617" and a lot of posts popped up. I don't have time to read them all, but I have a post with photos that comes up that you can see about the 560 end links, and basically there is a slight gap between the them and the case if you look at it from just the right angle.

Another person posted recently about the 617 end links, but I don't recall if the issue was needing to change spring bars or bend them to fit it. I looked at several of the results and didn't find his issue.

A Speedy Racing 1565 976 bracelet has no gaps, but it's not vintage looking.