Forums Latest Members
  1. bboris Aug 8, 2015

Dear all,

I just got into the vintage Omega world and noticed an example with a 910 cal. GMT subdial at 9. Apparantly serviced last year. During the service, the crystal and pushers (two tone with yellowish and whitish [ might have been red and now washed off]) were replaced. However, the original come with the watch. As I do not know a whole lot about these watches, I was wondering if the experts can help me. I attached pics if the movement and dial; the only issue I can see, is a missing lume plot at 3. However, please let me know what you think of the watch and its condition.

Thanks,

Boris

image.jpg image.jpg
  2. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Aug 8, 2015

It is in dececnt condition. The case and movement looks OK. and I love the patina on subdial.... :thumbsup:
    Worthy acquisition at right price. Mine says hello
    Flightmaster 910 WRUW  Lowres.jpg

3. bboris Aug 9, 2015

Thanks a lot for your reply and the pic of your amazing flightmaster. The above piece is being offered for $2.9K. Too much? Are mint examples relatively easy to find?

Thanks,

Boris

4. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Aug 9, 2015

I assume your quoted price is in USD. I think it is a decent price knowing it is already serviced.
    Yes minty or near NOS specimen come out from time to time. Usually at the price in the north of usd 3.5k. My friend just bought a NOS one for usd 4k early this year.
    However as I mentioned, there is a segment who really value the chocolate patina in subdial which rarely occur in minty/ NOS example.
    Of course it will come down to your personal taste. NOS vs patina

5. Misterred Aug 11, 2015

It looks good. The Flightmaster is on my shortlist. Don't know about a 910 or a 911 yet. But this one 910 looks good. I like the way the new hands look. Movement looks clean. Price is OK I think if it is really serviced not too long ago. Check that out and you can make a good deal I think.

6. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Aug 11, 2015

Mine says hello, too.
    20150518_090249_resized_1 (768x1024).jpg