Forums Latest Members
  1. phxomega Mar 2, 2014

Picked this up, 1968 all original, original band, box, paper work, etc. fo. 110 dollars. Was this a good deal? I think it's a great watch for everyday to beat up. I've been searching for omegas and still am... But this came to be a good deal And a quick fix before I find an omega.

image.jpg
  2. ulackfocus Mar 2, 2014

3. Hijak Mar 2, 2014

Funny thing Dennis is some of those watches on those WTF links look very familiar!;) Especially that De Ville Chrono & that DeLuxe:D ...

4. phxomega Mar 2, 2014

is it that bad?

5. ulackfocus Mar 2, 2014

:p There have been members that believe the watches I sell off would make a very nice collection. I think they're right as I wouldn't mind having a few back.

I'm just busting your stones. There is absolutely nothing wrong with vintage Hamilton. Owned a few myself, including a Storm King and a Bradford. Kicked around rebuying a Bradford with a caliber 770 and something with a 982M also.

6. Fritz genuflects before the mighty quartzophobe Mar 2, 2014

Gotta be careful with old Hamiltons, especially the American made ones, the look & the quality is there, so they can be as addictive as Omegas. I'm just sayin', you know, as a warning.

I'd really like a "Spur" myself.... very cool.

7. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Mar 2, 2014

No, not at all, snobbery abounds.

There are plenty of us here that have Hamiltons in our collections.

8. SeanO Mar 6, 2014

ahhh..... the good old days of mud slinging and Omega baiting....

I miss 'em.

nice acquisition as well.

they're a little small by modern standards but fit under a cuff nicely and are stylish enough to wear with formal attire.