First vintage Omega

IMG_6004.jpg IMG_6037.PNG IMG_6036.PNG Hello new to the forum. I just bought my first vintage Omega. What drew me to this watch was the lugs which i havent seen. Im trying to find more information on the watch the description was 1950s. Ive done some google searches but cant come up with much. Also it came with a generic strap and buckle. I would like to get a gold omega buckle that is more time appropriate for the watch. Ive looked on ebay and read the buckle forum here but that seems difficult as well to find one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Those are some crazy lugs. The case maker's mark refers to B. & C. Dubois.

Those are some crazy lugs. The case maker's mark refers to B. & C. Dubois.
yes they are! What marks are you looking at? thanks

yes they are! What marks are you looking at? thanks
The case maker's mark in the hammer head.

IMG_6004.jpg IMG_6037.PNG IMG_6036.PNG Hello new to the forum. I just bought my first vintage Omega. What drew me to this watch was the lugs which i havent seen. Im trying to find more information on the watch the description was 1950s. Ive done some google searches but cant come up with much. Also it came with a generic strap and buckle. I would like to get a gold omega buckle that is more time appropriate for the watch. Ive looked on ebay and read the buckle forum here but that seems difficult as well to find one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Absolutely gorgeous vintage!