Forums Latest Members
  1. mariah94 Apr 27, 2016

I am considering purchasing an Omega Speedmaster TinTin from Always fashion in Turkey. They are A Trusted dealer of Chrono 24. Please any input on this issue will help. Thanks so much.

2. ConElPueblo Apr 27, 2016

Link to the watch? :)

What sort of input would you like?

3. sky21 Apr 27, 2016

Are you asking if anyone has ever bought a watch from this dealer? Agree with @ConElPueblo we need some pics and a link to the listing to be of any real help to you.

4. mariah94 Apr 28, 2016

Thanks for your response.I am not experienced in placing the link for this vendor.There name is always fashion.com in Istanbul Turkey.I guess I would like to know if anyone has purchased from them or even heard of them.Sorry for being vague.Thanks again

5. tyrantlizardrex Apr 29, 2016

They are a big online luxury goods retailer... From googling around.

http://www.alwaysfashion.com/en/p/1...r-moonwatch-professional-31130423001004/12958

It's also the only omega they have in stock, from what I can tell.

Depending on where you are, be aware that whilst Turkey is in Europe, it is not in the EU - so import may vary... But that depends on where you are.

This watch is at about a 35% discount... But that import duty could push it back up to RRP.

6. mariah94 Apr 29, 2016

Thank you very much Tyrant for your help. It seems like they want you to believe they have a large stock of Omegas.That is pretty cool that you figured out that is the only one in stock. I live in Ga. USA and have no idea what import tax is, but it is certainly very important to consider. Thanks again.

7. tyrantlizardrex Apr 29, 2016

I'm not sure how much it would be to the US, but to bring that watch to the UK would make it very close to the UK retail price - and if you;re paying close to retail, you're probably better buying it locally. :)

8. mariah94 Apr 29, 2016

Thanks again for your help:)

tyrantlizardrex likes this.