Forums Latest Members
  1. egomez0984 Sep 13, 2017

Hey Everyone...

New found love for omega vintage leather band watches. The thin simple look has grown on me over time, guess it's the age.

First higher end watch purchase was back in 2010, for a 1984 Vintage Blue Tudor Sub 76100... from the rolex forums. Has become my daily.

2nd was in 2013 with the Rolex Batman for a wedding present.

Now hunting for a simple leather band omega. There was one in the movie Lala land that just looks amazing on screen.

The blue Omega Speedmaster Moonphase watch caught my eye as soon as I saw images from Basel 2016. After trying it on, i was a bit dissapointed, it looked GIGANTIC on my wrist.

Just found out Las Vegas has the largest tourneau in the country and I pop in every so often to browse the pre-owned section, no luck so far.

Cheers,

Eric

2. AAAKK First listing in the ΩF B2B phone book Sep 13, 2017

Welcome! I hit Vegas 3-4 times a year and my experience has been that the vintage scene is lacking. Your best bet is to be patient and monitor the sales forum here for a few months. You'll be able to get a idea of what you like and fair market values. Way better chance of doing well on your first vintage purchase if you buy from the OF sales forum.

Foo2rama likes this.