Forums Latest Members
  1. bubble Nov 2, 2014

$_12.jpg $_12ww.jpg $_12ww.jpg Hi, just bought my first omega don't know why omega I seen one on the internet about 1 year ago and thought wow I searched the different models and decided on the de ville model can anyone give me any idea of the value or date of the watch thanks $_12.jpg

2. bubble Nov 2, 2014

Hi have I posted this question on the right forum? is this watch vintage? I would appreciate any help with this matter as I have never bought a omega before.

3. tdn-dk Nov 2, 2014

Hardly vintage 14 years old, serial place it around year 2000

Best
    Thomas

bubble likes this.
  4. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Nov 2, 2014

This is a ref. 73142100, and the gold parts are 18k solid gold on it, so it has some gold value. Not a particularly desirable watch with collectors sine it's quartz and not the style most people are after.

Cheers, Al

bubble likes this.
  5. bubble Nov 2, 2014

Thanks for the reply it came with the box and paperwork for £365 was it worth it thanks and since im new to collecting omegas can you give me some advice

6. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Nov 2, 2014

I'm not sure exactly what sort of advice you are asking for. If you like the watch, stop worrying about it's value and just enjoy it would be my advice. Oh, and don't take any wooden nickels...

Cheers, Al

John R Smith likes this.
  7. bubble Nov 2, 2014

Wooden nickels? the advice I was after is there a reference book for omega or a price list? I will really enjoy the watch I just don't want to be paying through the nose for my watches as I plan to buy more Cheers

8. TexOmega Nov 2, 2014

Experience, Grasshopper....experience.

Read this and other Forums and ask questions before you buy.

Anything over $50 for your example is too much.

Painful, I know, but if you like it, wear it and enjoy, this is a fun hobby, not life/death.