Forums Latest Members
  1. Dero13 4 watches. All set to the wrong time. May 23, 2016

Hello All,

Just wanted to say Hi. I'm Mike. Been lurking on this site for the past couple weeks. So much great information on here. Just took the dive on my first Omega so thought it was a good time to introduce myself.

Just received this watch yesterday and so far I'm pretty impressed with it. Been a Rolex collector mostly in the past, but been itching for a moon phase and I know Omega's quality is top notch.

Found the below on an Ebay auction last week and decided to jump on it. While researching it I found it was listed twice in the "recommended vintage omega" thread (last 2 times it went to auction) which gave me the confidence to make a bid.

I have to say it looks better in person than I had anticipated. The hour markers really sparkle in the light and make a pretty cool effect.

Thanks for looking and thanks for all of the information on this site!

20160524_082219.jpg 20160524_082215.jpg

ahartfie and GregH like this.
  2. peatnick May 23, 2016

Welcome, nice starting point!

Since u'r a rolex collector don't need to warn u of the slippery slope u'r sliding on . . .

3. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance May 23, 2016

I put a couple of bids in on that one. Great first Omega. Congrats. As @peatnick says, beware the slippery slope. ;)

4. Dero13 4 watches. All set to the wrong time. May 23, 2016

Thanks guys! Yes, I'm pretty sure I've already fallen down the slope. Small world we both bid on the same auction