Forums Latest Members
  1. Tom Dick and Harry Jan 26, 2014

Evening all

Having seen the Bullhead thread, I wondered if anyone can give me a steer on where on this planet I might find either a Lemania or Omega Bullhead Dial (dial only).

I bought a project some time ago missing the dial as I had been promised an early prototype dial in silver, which then unfortunately fell through as it was mounted to a watch (which was fair enough), I have tried all my usual haunts, including my links at Omega and to no avail, anyone any idea where I might get one? Other than waiting for years on the off chance one finds its way to fleabay

Cheers Tom

2. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Jan 26, 2014

I am on the same boat.
    i suspect that there may be quite a few of us, holding those watchco cases, anyone?
    i am currently looking at remaking a dial, just to have it running.
    I suspect any vintage dial on an open auction might go mad.
    lets keep each other informed if any of us find a box full?
    in the meantime if I can make one, I will share!

3. Tom Dick and Harry Jan 26, 2014

I thought about the same idea, mine is a complete watch minus the dial, I already have a complete and original BH which I wear all the time and bought before they went wild as NOS at Portobello Road market for £3000 with B&P.

Bought the project because I knew a guy with a silver dial in Germany, agreed a deal and then he bought a watchco case, butchered a GP 930 and made up a complete watch, although it looks stunning I must say with a silver dial.

I have tried a few places to get a dial made but no luck, I am going over the Bienne in a few weeks so am going to have a chat with a few contacts there and see what they suggest

Cheers Tom