Forums Latest Members
  1. Mick Tock Dec 24, 2015

An unavoidable hardware upgrade left me without watch photography for more than two months. I cannot blame Apple for the new concepts of El Capitan, but Nikon did not adapt their software products in time.

I added output for and upload to Instagram, you may meet me there, too: @mick_tock.

Following are a few of my first shots.

[​IMG]
    First, a Nivada Grenchen Croton Chronograph Aviator Sea Diver (what a name!) ref. 105 with a Venus cal. 210 inside.

[​IMG]
    The new strap was custom made by Giuliano and perfectly matches the dark green bezel.

To be continued …

x3no, dragoman, Aussie Jim and 4 others like this.
  2. Mick Tock Dec 24, 2015

[​IMG]
    A red bezel …

[​IMG]
    … on this early (pre Professional Chronograph) Wittnauer ref. 14A (Valjoux cal. 7733).

[​IMG]
    I also love this unusual dial with bold lume, small silver registers, and little script.

To be continued …

x3no, dragoman, Aussie Jim and 3 others like this.
  3. Mick Tock Dec 24, 2015

[​IMG]
    Here is a Jardur Bezelmeter with a silver dial housing a Valjoux cal. 71.

[​IMG]
    Jardur's signature navigational degrees scale was substituted by a telemeter register.

[​IMG]

To be continued …

x3no, Bienne2998 and Lou P like this.
  4. Mick Tock Dec 24, 2015

[​IMG]

Finally, here is my Heuer grail watch, an extremely rare Heuer Jarama with a White Gold bezel.

[​IMG]

Merry Xmas!

[​IMG]

Mick

x3no, Davidt, dragoman and 5 others like this.
  5. Bienne2998 Dec 25, 2015

Thanx for sharing @Mick Tock. It's not the first time you show some really remarkable nice pieces. You seem to have a very tastefully assembled collection. Well done! ...And the pictures are nice too.

Mick Tock likes this.