Forums Latest Members
  1. neokind Dec 3, 2018

I've been eyeing the new PO models ever since they came out. Just before they were released, I had purchased my first Omega watch, the Aqua Terra 15k Gauss. A friend was a Milgauss owner, and I dove deep on the tech innovation that went into that watch, so when I discovered Omega's modern response to it I was intrigued. Following lots of research, and really attracted by the uniqueness of the movement and the quirky bumblebee second hand, I picked one up. It's been a favorite ever since. That Omega decided to integrate the 8508's antimagnetic feature into all their new Master Chronometers was really attractive to me. Lots more research and several visits to the boutique later, I'm the new owner of this very gently used PO 8900. I'm psyched, as it's been on my list for more than a year.

Here are a few shots I've snapped since opening and resizing it for my wrist.

OmegaPO.jpeg OmegaPair.JPG POwrist.jpeg

Mmike1357, Wivac, Baz9614 and 17 others like this.
  2. alam Dec 3, 2018

great shots! and good looking PO! enjoy!

3. jaguar11 Dec 3, 2018

Congratulations!!!! Fantastic piece. Wear in good health.

4. oneover Dec 3, 2018

That's a really nice PO! You will love the black ceramic bezel and dial. May I ask where you picked it up?

5. neokind Dec 3, 2018

Thanks! Yes, I've been eyeing this one for a while. I bought this one used with just over 3yrs left on the warranty--purchased from the original owner who bought it through his AD in Texas. Everything appears to check out on it. The ability to view the testing records on the master chronometer certification is really cool. Just documenting and making the portal for the data available takes far more time than we'd imagine.

Sun Dial and oneover like this.
  6. oneover Dec 3, 2018

And you will also love the micro adjusting clasp, great watch and in my opinion you picked the best color. Omega orange makes a statement!

7. tgcarl Dec 3, 2018

8. tgcarl Dec 3, 2018

That's brilliant, just like mine. I'm not a collector, I just see mine & couldn't resist. Brilliant looking watch, I've just got some orange Omega cufflinks to go with it.

9. The Father Went out for smokes in ‘78 not seen since Dec 3, 2018

Sweet watch. Looks fantastic

10. Flatfoot Dec 3, 2018

Classic look to the PO. Congrats on landing that one- looks great and lots of warrant left, too.

11. 3nicewatches $100 well spent Dec 3, 2018

Beautiful watch, and I love the way you have the AT and PO synchronized to the second. That sort of OCD is right out of my own play book! Congrats on the watch!

neokind likes this.
  12. neokind Dec 4, 2018

I snapped a couple really nice pics, and then realized the second hand was off. That couldn’t be allowed to stand. :) Definitely worth correcting.

13. Khamenman Dec 4, 2018

Beautiful PO! I love the orange accent on the rotating bezel. How thick is it? Do you find it top-heavy?

Baz9614 likes this.
  14. neokind Dec 4, 2018

Maybe a little. Slightly more so than my Pelagos.

15. neokind Dec 4, 2018

A pic from day two with the new one. Is there a Seamaster or PO pic thread?

CECB7C2C-CF43-4290-ACD8-2DEA7811172C.jpeg

Khamenman, absolutemustard and PeterT like this.
  16. Om3ga321 Dec 4, 2018

Great easy wearing watch.Enjoy

neokind likes this.
  17. Frunkinator Keep tickin & tockin, work it all around the clock Dec 4, 2018

I like the orange around the bezel just personally wish they did it in ceramic and not that rubber integration.
    Great piece, enjoy it.

neokind likes this.
  18. neokind Dec 4, 2018

I hear you. I am concerned by the durability, but I've yet to see someone who has had a problem with it. That being said, judging by their multicolor bezel work in other models, they are clearly capable of complex ceramic work. I wonder why they didn't make the orange area ceramic instead.

Frunkinator likes this.
  19. Alphasports Dec 4, 2018

Yes a beauty, right up at the top of my Most Wanted list.

neokind likes this.
  20. FinWatch Dec 5, 2018

Congrats!!! Great watch!!

neokind likes this.