Forums Latest Members

Finally... 200. New Moonlanding photos?

1. ricardorio May 14, 2015

Dear friends, I have reached 200 postings . Now it's time to introduce myself properly and tell you something about my story. Also, I want to share with you an interesting story of space missions . But first, some of my story.

As a child , the astronauts were part of my dreams. I grew up and my tastes were changing but my fascination for the Apollo program increased. In my career as an Olympic shooter, fascination with Omega watches went hand in hand. In 1999 I was invited to give several master seminars at the City Uniiversity of NY (CUNY). On that trip I could not miss the National Museum of Air and Space in DC . At that time, I was aware of the magnitude of the challenge and the simple stuffs those man used to reach the moon. Omega Speedmaster was the direct relationship with my passions and dreams. Speedmaster is a direct link to Sport sciences, precision and great challenges for me. In our forum I found wonderful knowledge , professionalism and very importantly, a good sense of humor in many topics. Having fulfilled my 200 lines I share a very rare history about Apollo XI mission ...

To end this introduction , thank you very much for your fine dissimulation about my poor English and
    Many Thanks to the creators and holders of this wonderful Forum

Thank you all guys !!!! Ricardo.

Apollo XI. New images Moonlanding ?

On July 21, 1969 something unexpected happened in Buenos Aires, Argentina. In a small town close to BA, called Avellaneda Norberto Otero (electronic technician) could capture uniques images of the Apollo XI mission. While NASA official transmission was transmitted by Channel 13 of Argentina, Otero had another TV with a satellite dish invented by him installed on the roof of his house toward the moon. The amazing thing was that with this antenna able to capture TV signals different from those seen in the official transmission of NASA. At this Otero took several photos, as can be seen, they are very sharp. The images he took directly from the antenna directed at the moon astronauts showed a completely different NASA angle transmission. Clearly there were several cameras on the moon and only one emitting signals for broadcast TV. Images taken from his home by Otero other cameras should be installed by NASA taking different angles to the official broadcast. Engineers at the US Embassy in Argentina made contact with Otero who gave the shots taken to carry Nasa and thus confirm its veracity. The embassy of the United States or NASA never confirmed or denied the authenticity of the photos. Still remains as mystery.

http://www.espacial.com/contacto/8/imgs/Siete_Dias_ago_1969_Nota3.pdf

Personally I do not do judgment. The truth is that this man this historical night claims to have targeted this primitive antenna toward the moon and could capture a different signal to the rest of the world saw. Today I find myself looking for this man to hear his story.

Nasa 00.jpeg Nasa 0.jpeg Nasa 1.jpeg Nasa 2.jpeg Nasa 3.jpeg Nasa 4.jpeg

2. jose75 May 14, 2015

Muchas felicidades...!!!...Abz..!!!!

JB

ricardorio likes this.