Forums Latest Members

SOLD (FINAL REDUCTION) Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe

1. mswilks Jan 22, 2020

Having tripped and fallen into the black hole that is vintage military watches, I'm going to be sending a few modern watches to new owners this year. Because it's usually best to make the hardest decisions early on, the first piece I'm selling is my favorite -- a Blancpain Bathyscaphe.

The watch is less than two years old and is very clean. It comes with full kit -- sailcloth strap, outer box, inner box, ridiculously over-engineered hardshell case, manual (still in plastic), cleaning cloth (ditto), plus diver's log (empty) and warranty card from a U.S. dealer.

Again, this is my hands-down favorite modern watch but I figure getting rid of others will be a lot easier once it's out of the way.

Price is $6,350 (REDUCED to $6,250 ... $6095 and now a final reduction to $5,995) shipped, via bank wire or Paypal FF (otherwise add 3%). I have a few references here that I can provide, as well as numerous references at various guitar forums (and 100% eBay feedback). As usual, no buyer's remorse returns, etc.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Feb 15, 2020
  2. mswilks Jan 25, 2020

Bump for the weekend and a new photo from yesterday ... price reduced to $6250 shipped. The sunburst dial on this piece truly is spectacular.

IMG_4313.jpeg

Edited Jan 25, 2020
    chanbar, Eve and DRjre086 like this.
  3. mswilks Feb 2, 2020

Super Bowl Sunday bump...

4. mswilks Feb 7, 2020

In the one-week-before-Valentine's-Day spirit, I'll drop the price to $6095 shipped.

5. mswilks Feb 15, 2020

OK ... final reduction. $5,995 net (exclusive of shipping, which I'll still cover).