Final purchase of 2023

It’s been a bumper few months for me. Found my Dads old Seiko 5 which had been in a draw following his death in 2004. That just came back from service as the gaskets had perished and moisture was getting in. That’s back untouched apart from service as I wanted it to remain as it was when my dad was wearing it.
Sold my much loved Rolex OP 34mm white dial and with it bought two incredible watches.
First was the Zenith Elite Classic 39mm (Ref. 03.2290.679) from 2020.
And today was the arrival Nomos Neomatik club sport 37mm, new 2023 with the petrol green dial. It’s even nicer than I thought it was going to be. Both front and rear!
Already knew that I wouldn’t be a big fan of the bracelet so picked up some lovely straps and put the bracelet away.
That’s the current 3 watch collection. Thought I would share.
Have a great Christmas

Like 20
I tried on that Nomos on the weekend, just for fun. It’s a nice piece

Like 1
It's so special that you found your dad's old Seiko 5 and got it serviced to keep it just as he wore it. That's a beautiful way to honor his memory. And congratulations on selling your Rolex OP and getting two incredible watches in return! The Zenith Elite Classic and the Nomos Neomatik Club Sport both sound stunning, especially with the petrol green dial. It's great that you already found some lovely straps to switch up the look.

Like 1
It's so special that you found your dad's old Seiko 5 and got it serviced to keep it just as he wore it. That's a beautiful way to honor his memory. And congratulations on selling your Rolex OP and getting two incredible watches in return! The Zenith Elite Classic and the Nomos Neomatik Club Sport both sound stunning, especially with the petrol green dial. It's great that you already found some lovely straps to switch up the look.
Thanks, I thought so. Yes I definitely think the two for one was the right choice and really enjoying them both. Have a great Christmas