Fastening The Forstner Flat Link Bracelet To The New 2021 Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch

Omega-Speedmaster-3861-Moonwatch-Forstner-Bracelet.001.jpg
It has been almost a year since I ran a comparison between Forstner and Uncle Seiko aftermarket watch bracelets. Specifically, I compared both 19mm flat link polished and brushed variants that fit the Omega Speedmaster “First Omega in Space.” Over these past twelve months, the article grew to become one of my most well-read write-ups. […]

Visit Fastening The Forstner Flat Link Bracelet To The New 2021 Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch to read the full article.

Very timely!

Just about to fasten a nice new Forstner President to my FOIS....

Is that the 1450 replica? That is sharp. I was thinking about picking that one up for myself even though it isn't period correct for my 92. I just love the look so much.

Is that the 1450 replica? That is sharp. I was thinking about picking that one up for myself even though it isn't period correct for my 92. I just love the look so much.

Yep. It seems a step at least above the flatlink in terms of fit n 'finish to me, with a lustre that's a nice match to the FOIS and plenty of other vintage-style Speedies I imagine.

I'll post some pix on the FOIS threads once I get it installed.

The 1450 is tons of fun, completely changes the look on my 1861

Has anyone compared the Forstner flatlink to the 1450? I ordered the classic flatlink (not the contemporary) for my 3861 Speedy and afterwards took notice of the 1450 hype.

Did I order the wrong one? Or are both the same in terms of comfort and quality?

What do you guys say?