Forums Latest Members

SOLD Fantastic Omega Speedmaster 145.022-74

1. timeismoney Nov 13, 2016

Hi All,

Up for sale is this lovely 145.022-74 example. It has a 31 million serial movement and a metal brake (not the Delrin brake) which dates it to a very early 71. As far as I know from its previous owner, the watch was serviced early last year and it behave as such: all function as it should and it keeps good time. However, I have no documentation of its service. The outer band of the case edges is a bit worn with original polish still visible. The curved top edges of the lugs are still very well defined as can be seen in the pics. The DN90 bezel is black and all numbers are present. Aside from a small ding near 120, the bezel is in great shape. The domed dial is the star here as it is flawless and lovely. The tritium aged to a lovely yellow hue with no blemishes whatsoever. The original hands are clean with tritium intact on all hands matching the dial, there is a very small hole on the minute hand lume but hardly visible. The omega logo is present on the crystal which only saw very light swirls. The back of the case has a small mark near one of the notch and a few light lines but otherwise in good shape and very sharp still. All in all, this watch just doesn't look its age! An excellent wearable example that is great to look at. This sale is for the watch head only and the strap is not part of the sale. I am asking for $3650 via PayPal.

Please consider the pictures below part of the description, all sales are final unless not as described. Shipping is included for CONUS sale. Interntional buyer to pay shipping of choice. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you OF for the space and thank you for looking.

IMG_2002.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1882.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1982.JPG

IMG_1984.JPG

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Nov 13, 2016