Forums Latest Members

SOLD FANTASTIC OMEGA SEAMASTER "ANAKIN SKYWALKER" REF. 145.023

1. bernarddevos Apr 16, 2015

I am selling this fantastic Omega Seamaster "Anakin Skywalker" ref. 145.023.
    The watch has to go to finance an expensive Heuer Autavia.

When I discovered this reference I really wanted to ad this legendary Seamaster to my collection.
    So after looking for about six months and with some help from Carlo I was able to buy this one.
    When I received it the crown sat loose in the case but Abel Court was able to fix this very fast.

So the watch is mechanically in perfect condition, keeping extremely good time and chrono working 100%.
    Setting time goes very smooth; pushers very crisp when using the chrono.

This Skywalker is 100% Omega original.
    Dial is probably the best I have ever seen with the colors extremely bright;
    original and matching lume on dial and hands; inner ring is still very white with zero stains.

The case has the high polish tungsten-chrome finish. This material is known to be very hard but brittle at the same time.
    It was chronograph legend Chuck Maddox that nicknamed the tungsten-chrome Seamaster ref.145.023 as being the ‘Anakin Skywalker Seamaster’ and the black finish model as the ‘Darth Vader’ Seamaster. On his website, he described the two watches in detail:
    http://www.chronomaddox.com/darth_vader.html

The case of my watch in particular is in an overall very good condition;
    Chrome finish is still very shiny; the fragile edges are very good and razor sharp.
    Only flaw can be found between the upper lugs ( see 2th picture ) were a bit of the fine top tungsten layer has chipped off.
    In real it's very difficult to see but I don't want to hide this.
    Crystal is in very good condition.

Model: Omega Seamaster ref. 145.023
    Movement: Omega Caliber 861

If you do some research on the internet you will find out that this Omega Skywalker is extremely difficult to find.
    Those I found when looking for one were always very expensive or not fully original.
    Right now there are three for sale on Ebay priced between 4799 USD and 6999 USD.

Price: 3850 euros ( insured shipping and new 22mm ARMIDA CUDA rubber strap included )
    ( I give a full refund in case the watch has a problem or would not be as described )

Kind regards,
    Bernard

DSC_0001.JPG DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0028.JPG DSC_0031.JPG DSC_0032.JPG DSC_0040.JPG DSC_0041.JPG DSC_0045.JPG DSC_0400.JPG DSC_0401.JPG DSC_0417.JPG

2. bernarddevos Apr 16, 2015

OHPF