Forums Latest Members

Fake, right?! Planet Ocean

1. Evitzee Mar 17, 2019

OP, just hang on to it. It's not worth much, trying to unload it to someone else wouldn't be right. Your cost is nothing since it was given to you. Tuck it away and forget about it.

2. Apollo Frost Mar 17, 2019

Which is what I’ve done over the past 5 years... I don’t think I have the heart to smash it (or shoot it with a gun) since it is a gift and a watch nonetheless. I’m going to see if one of my nephews wants it or something...

3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Mar 17, 2019

Selling a counterfeit watch is, in most countries, a criminal offence.
    Although Omega don't seem to go after sellers as hard as some of the other high end brands do.

4. Apollo Frost Mar 17, 2019

Yes, as stated, I won’t be selling it...

5. nttisch23 Mar 17, 2019

Pretty decent fake if I do say so. You could get a pretty fair watch for the price you’d pay to buy this

6. Apollo Frost Mar 17, 2019

That’s one of the things that gets me about fakes... I’ve heard the argument “well I can’t afford to get a nice watch blah blah”. That’s BS. You can get some pretty awesome watches for way less than $1k... people who say that are too lazy to look!

7. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 17, 2019

Some pretty awesome ones for under $250...

Als 27, Apollo Frost and nttisch23 like this.
  8. Apollo Frost Mar 18, 2019

Absolutely! I have a few Seikos that get much more wrist time than the more expensive watches in my collection... so much to appreciate in their offerings...

Foo2rama likes this.