Fake/Frankenwatch A384 Revival 1st version Lupin The Third Edition

I'm starting to search for this watch as 30th anniversary gift b/c my wife is a huge fan of this manga from her childhood. The Zenith press release ( https://pressroom.zenith-watches.co...A384-Revival-Lupin-The-Third-Edition_ENG_.pdf ) describes full gold plated hands and alligator strap, but I'm seeing versions for sale on ebay and chrono24 with gold-tipped hands, and even on ladder bracelet, which I believe goes with the 2nd edition version of the watch (which had a white dial). I can't find anything online regarding whether Zenith did another run of these with different hands and a ladder bracelet? Hoping someone here might know more?
Thank you in advance

Same comments as the poster above, they are all the same gold color hands. In some lighting they might appear black.

The first Lupin was launched in 2019, the new ladder bracelet in 2020. So the 1st edition of the Lupin watch came on a leather strap. However, Zenith sells the bracelet separately so it's easy to make the change.

Thanks very much--it is amazing to me they can look so different--it looked to me like the 1st edition Lupin had the entire hands gold with an open central black slot in the hands, and the 2nd edition had solid hands and only gold at the outside 1/3 of the hands. I really appreciate your expertise as I search for one that has the box/artwork and is within my budget.