Forums Latest Members
  1. Alexomega7 Mar 28, 2015

I have a Constilation 14381 (I think) that I bought for my 21st birthday and I am now 74. Any idea what this would fethch now please? IT does not have a genuine Omega strap.

In addition, I have had an electronic f300 day/date watch for many years and was thinking of selling, but again no idea on what it would fetch now?

If I sell these two, I maybuy myself another Omega that I wear regularly as I rarely wear these teo now.

Many thank

Alex

Omega 1_20%.jpg Omega 2_Smaller.jpg Omega 2a_Smaller.jpg Omega 2b_Smaller.jpg Omega 3 _Smaller.jpg Omega 4_Smaller.jpg Omega 5_Smaller.jpg Omega 6_Smaller.jpg Omega_7514_Smaller.jpg
  2. Alexomega7 Mar 28, 2015

Not the original strap on the f300 either, it's not an omega strap and came with a black leather strap when purchased.

No paperwork on either now, but they can be checked out as genuine.

3. Martinibianco Mar 28, 2015

Alex, your Constellation looks to be a gold cap non-pie pan version of Ref 14393 with a 561 movement (with date). Overall in a decent condition, though the bezel and lugs seem to have lost some of the original sharpness. Also, the crown has been replaced. I figure you had it serviced regularly over the years? Do you know the movement serial number?

My guess is it will be valued in the region of USD1,000 but I'll let the real experts in this forum give their opinion.

Here's my 14393 in SS with white dial and cross hairs for reference.

image.jpg
  4. Alexomega7 Mar 28, 2015

Thanks Martin. Never had any cross hairs on my watch. I only remember paying £100 and thought that was rather a lot at that time. I have had the glass changed a couple of times and was surprised not to see the omega sign in the centre when I looked recently. Possibly this was done last time it was serviced but the previous glass had the sign. Surprised it is as valuable as that, but I don't have a clue. No idea of the serial number, but will try and get this, as well as the numbers inside the f300 when I have the battery changed, which it needs doing again now.
    Alex