Forums Latest Members

SOLD Extremely Rare Universal Geneve Aero Compax 22703/4

1. brockburst Oct 7, 2020

For your consideration is an exceptional and the rarest of all Universal Geneve. This is an excellent condition Aero-Compax in the rarest execution 22703/4. This model was made for only a couple years and is not often seen, last auction results I could find were 2018 for a watch in much worse condition.

The watch is stainless steel chronograph that is running well with the serial still faintly visible on the back. The dial is in great condition with an even patina across the dial. The lume plots are still intact and the bluish steel hands are a fantastic compliment to the dial. The bezel rotates freely and is original to the watch.

Priced to sell at $22,850 Shipped Overnight - Payment to be made via Bank Wire. International shipping available for actual charges.

Trades +/- for watches or guitars will be considered. Cash deal is preferred. Reasonable offers will be entertained so please don't be shy if you have interest in this watch, would like to see it go to a fellow enthusiast. Please check my other listings!

Watch is located in Chicago, IL and face to face transactions are welcome. Feel free to Text/Whatsapp/Telegram - 219-921-4922

I understand how difficult it is to buy a watch online and the trust required for high dollar transactions. Worldwide references are available, many good deals here on TRF/VRF/Omega Forum (Please check Who's Who section) - my user id brockburst is the only ID I use across all forums. Also former owner of www.distinctiveguitar.com where I have sold over 5000+ luxury guitars since 2007, same user id on guitar forums (the gear page) - buy with confidence.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Larry S, teojjsg, Tempus and 5 others like this.
  2. brockburst Oct 29, 2020

Price drop $16850 OBO - if you have any interest in this piece at any price lets work something out, want to see it go to a great home

3. Diabolik Oct 30, 2020

I have never seen a 22703-x or any 227XX come to that with a caliber 85 (hence the new references 88xxxx). It should house a caliber 130. What is the serial (leading 5 will do) and reference number ?

Edited Oct 30, 2020