Forums Latest Members

Extra Links for Turtle NSA

1. rahilb Mar 2, 2020

Hi All,

I’ve picked up a steel turtle chronometre and it came with the NSA milanese-esque bracelet (not signed zenith) but it is too short for my wrist!

Is there any way to add length to the bracelet? Looking at it I can’t see any place where links can be added like any other bracelet I’ve seen.

2. wristpirate Mar 2, 2020

The NSA bracelets I've encountered all could have some links taken away/added to them. Not every link can be removed, as you say the bracelet is short perhaps those links have already been taken out.

Add some photos, will be easier to understand

3. rahilb Mar 2, 2020

Ah that’s good news I guess!

Here’s some pictures, terrible lighting in afraid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Dan S Mar 2, 2020

Those pins can just be pushed out with a press (or tapped out with a pin and hammer) and then tapped back in with a hammer, no problem. You just need some spare links to match the style of yours. I can't really see the top surface of your bracelet, whether the links are smooth or textured for example. There are various styles of these.

rahilb likes this.
  5. rahilb Mar 2, 2020

hah I see! I was looking for some pins that looked different for pushing out. This one is smooth, but I’m not sure I’m a fan of the style; I’ll probably just pick up a nice leather strap as I think it will suit the watch better.

6. Radiumpassion Mar 3, 2020

I could have some spare links for this bracelet. DM some pictures and measurements if you are interested:)