Extended Wrist Time with NTTD Watch with Bracelet

After market Theage titanium mesh strap from Amazon. Cost about $120 CAD. First time the watch felt comfortable. This strap contours to the wrist, lies very flat and capable of much finer adjustment than the preset holes on the Omega bracelet. No more indentations on the skin or hot spots. Kind of kicking myself for the initial impulse buy of the watch. In hindsight I should have bought the Nato strap version and just go with aftermarket mesh strap.

Am considering a NTTD and have been reading about sizes on the Ti Milanese bracelet. My wrist is a little over 7 inches and are pretty rounded:

Own the "standard" length on the OEM Omega SS Milanese and think have a good fit when wearing it on my Seamaster Non AC 2230 and on my Speedmaster 3861. In both cases on the third smallest size as shown below. The excess bracelet length / tongue basically matches the length of the clasp underneath it:

Do you folks think a "standard" length Milanese Ti bracelet should be fine or should I look for one with the "short" length bracelet instead? I intent to buy the watch used, have not been able to try a "short" bracelet as my OB only have currently the NTTD on the "standard" bracelet.

Here pictures of the NTTD on my wrist at my local OB Boutique (have tried it few times with the Milanese band loose / unadjusted):

Thanks!

Francisco
Edited:

My wrist is the same size as yours. I wear my NTTD on the third hole and it looks much like your photo with the SS bracelet. I find it very comfortable, probably the most comfortable watch I own, but not everyone agrees.

My wrist is the same size as yours. I wear my NTTD on the third hole and it looks much like your photo with the SS bracelet. I find it very comfortable, probably the most comfortable watch I own, but not everyone agrees.

Thanks!

I found the bracelet to be ok and I found a fit that worked well enough. But for me, the Erika's Original Havana was the way to go. It perfectly matched the watch and it made it even lighter. I also have the NATO, but overall the Erika's Original grew on me and I haven't gone back to the mesh.

I found the bracelet to be ok and I found a fit that worked well enough. But for me, the Erika's Original Havana was the way to go. It perfectly matched the watch and it made it even lighter. I also have the NATO, but overall the Erika's Original grew on me and I haven't gone back to the mesh.

Given I have one of those on order from Erika I’m hoping I’ll feel the same too! I love the std bracelet but this strap looks like a perfect match and ideal summer change.

Now I'm worried. I have one in transit but have no idea if it has the standard or short version. I have a very small wrist, had to take all but one link out of my 3861 speedmasters.

Nice looking band! Went to their website and am not quite sure which color is that one; is that the one named Mokka ?

Nice looking band! Went to their website and am not quite sure which color is that one; is that the one named Mokka ?

Yep Mokka is the right one. If you google watch obsession and NTTD (uk website) they list that strap and I can confirm it’s brilliant. As is the pale suede one they suggest that I currently have on my NTTD! Both are a great colour match and super comfy.

I have the SS version and 18cm, similar to the above. Tried both the standard (on the third hole) and short (on the second last hole) when picking up the watch and ended up going home with the short mesh.
I found that it conformed to my wrist better and wore thinner due to less excess strap.
Only thing is there is just the last hole should my wrist swell.
Ideally what would fit my weird wrist best is the short buckle strap and standard holes strap so definitely try before you buy if possible.

Yep Mokka is the right one. If you google watch obsession and NTTD (uk website) they list that strap and I can confirm it’s brilliant. As is the pale suede one they suggest that I currently have on my NTTD! Both are a great colour match and super comfy.
Yes mocha

Got mine yesterday. I have a small wrist and what appears to be the standard size bracelet. Seems to fit ok.

Does anyone have the short Ti bracelet for sale? Or trade me for the long one? I don’t want a nato or aftermarket bracelet .