Forums Latest Members

experience with double deployant clasp for Bond Diver?

1. jcmartinez98 Jul 15, 2016

was able to source the following strap and clasp after @Nactex ID'd it for me.
    anyone out there who can vouch for its comfort and/or looks?
    anyone have issues with it?

thanks.

upload_2016-7-15_20-19-1.png

2. Donn Chambers Jul 15, 2016

I had one for many years. Looked great, and was very comfortable, especially because you could make micro adjustments on the clasp. The only issue I had with it was keeping the clasp closed. It tended to pop open occasionally. I finally sold it to fund a bracelet, mainly because the rubber strap was too sporty and I needed a dressier watch.

3. jcmartinez98 Jul 15, 2016

Do you think it would pop open because yours was faulty or some sort of design flaw?

Just asking because it's hard to take strap/clasp for a test drive...
    Thanks

4. ulackfocus Jul 15, 2016

Double deployant clasps (butterfly clasps) sit very comfortably and evenly at the bottom of your wrist.

5. Donn Chambers Jul 16, 2016

Don't know if it was a common problem or not.

6. Nactex Jul 16, 2016

They are great looking straps and in high demand. They are also adjustable based on the size of your wrist. Ofrei also offers new rubber straps for this bracelet. The only negative is that the rubber does deteriorate over time and break down. Also, you need to make sure it will fit your wrist since the rubber strap can be shortened to fit and sometimes it is cut too small.

jcmartinez98 likes this.