Forums Latest Members
  1. Diabolik Sep 5, 2017

DSCN0810.JPG

This has just popped up. I would love to add one of these to the showcase ... !

mr.kaplan, Jwit, billving and 2 others like this.
  2. Florent Sep 5, 2017

Where did you find this ? :)

3. billving Sep 5, 2017

Very nice. Missed the boat on these also. I was never big on the blue white ring but it's really grown on me.

4. jumpingsecond Sep 5, 2017

5. Florent Sep 5, 2017

as soon as the patek, vacheron and ap bubble bursts ?

6. Diabolik Sep 5, 2017

yes, I saw that one. it has a mis matched register hand. When will the bubble burst ? as soon as the heuer bubble bursts ...

7. billving Sep 5, 2017

I do think that the exotic dial stainless have gotten a little crazy, but I still feel like most UG are relative values. Though it is getting harder to find quality pieces.

8. Mlafra Sep 5, 2017

As already said I think there are other brands that are way more overvalued than UG, Heuer to begin with.
    To be fair UG, as more expensive as they became, they are still relatively good value, especially their 40s stuff that I actually think it is still very undervalued at least for very good and all-original examples that are now next to impossible to find....

9. Florent Sep 5, 2017

UG watches prices evolve like every other quality manufactures...
    The demand is exploding and the quantity of pieces is fixed.
    I agree that a few pieces may be overpriced, but we will never see again the prices we saw a few years ago, and this is probably only the beginning ... just look at the patek prices ! :rolleyes:

billving likes this.
  10. Florent Sep 5, 2017

@Diabolik ?

11. Diabolik Sep 5, 2017

There are still some undiscovered gems in the small and sleepy villages in Italy where young lads went off made their fortune and returned with presents for the family, so next time you are travelling through europe's undiscovered roads and you happen to come across one, your first port of call is the Osteria and the second is the local watchmaker ... ;)