Forums Latest Members
  1. kylewu Nov 24, 2016

Hello folks,

This is my very first post, cheers :)
    I intend to install a exhibition caseback for my Seamaster Planet Ocean (2209.5000, 42mm, Orange color)
    I've spent a lot of time on the research, and found out that Thomas Preik sells the "SAPPHIRE CASEBACK FOR OMEGA PLANET OCEAN 45,5 mm", but the size is 45.5mm instead of 42mm. So I tried to contact Custom Watch Concepts by writing a inquiry, sending the email, and inboxing Facebook fans page, but it's been a week and I didn't get any feedback from him in any way, I even started to doubt if he is still doing the business now...does anyone contact him lately ?
    With a desperate mood, I am thinking about the possibility of using the official caseback of model 2535.80.00, because this is the only caseback I can find in Ofrei (http://www.ofrei.com/page670.html), I am aware it's unlikely since that case width is 41 mm while Planet Ocean is 42 mm...

Is there any aftermarket exhibition caseback brand that I can reach? Does anyone know anywhere can customize a sapphire caseback for Planet Ocean?

The ultimate goal is to replace it into exhibition caseback by any means, you are welcome to provide any thoughts :)
    And deeply appreciate it for every single comments being provided.
    Thanks and have a nice day !!

2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Nov 24, 2016

You might wait a week and try again, I'm sure he is still in business

kylewu likes this.
  3. kylewu Dec 2, 2016

Just tried to contact him this monday by email, still not getting any news from him.

Is it common for him to reply after weeks of wait ? Anyone knows any method to get in touch with him effectively ?

Appreciate your reply anyway :)