Forums Latest Members

SOLD Exceptional Vintage Bulova Oceanographer Snorkel G - $775

1. Anthony Lane Feb 28, 2024

I have for sale a really nice example of the original Oceanographer "G" that is from 1969 with an M9 code on the caseback. Everything on this watch is original except for the Stelux bracelet—which is a fantastic bracelet in its own right and is currently sized to my 7" wrist, but will include a diver's extension that adds around 1/2".

Service history includes a cleaning, oiling and regulation by my watch maker while installing a NOS factory crystal and new caseback gasket. This watch runs perfectly and is ready for it's next owner. Please ask questions if something isn't clear.

Price is $775 (previously $999, $900) shipped via USPS Ground Advantage in CONUS. If international, let's discuss shipping. Payment via Zelle or PP F&F

OF feedback here, plus many transactions on eBay and WUS

Glamourshot
    Bulova.jpg

Additional photos in natural sunlight

BulovaDial.png BulovaCaseback.png BulovaClaspInner.png BulovaClaspOuter.png BulovaFive.png BulovaSeven.png BulovaTen.png BulovaTwo.png BulovaSix.png BulovaNoon.png BulovaSideCrown.png BulovaSide.png

Edited Mar 13, 2024
    agee, RCINPHILL, rendo and 2 others like this.
  2. Anthony Lane Mar 10, 2024

Price reduced to $900

3. Anthony Lane Mar 13, 2024

Final and lowest reduction to $775

4. Anthony Lane Mar 21, 2024

Have people cooled on affordable vintage? I think this is a good buy at $775. Serviced and ready to go.

Edited Mar 21, 2024
    DRjre086 and Dsloan like this.