Forums Latest Members

SOLD Excellent GW-9400BJ-1JF Casio Rangeman JDM black less than 2 months old Japan G-shock

1. BuckeyeOmegaMan Sep 10, 2016

This is my GW-9400BJ-1JF Casio Rangeman JDM black version that is less than 2 months old, it actually arrived on my doorstep July 25th to be exact so just over 1 and a half months ago at the time of this listing. I bought it brand new, wore it once that next week and just have not found myself wearing it since then.

If you are looking for one of these you probably know this is the Japanese domestic market (JDM) version that features the black display screen, nicer buckle/keeper and the carbon fiber insert strap. These are different than the US version.

Take a look at the pictures as they are a full and complete representation and description of the condition as of today.

I paid close to $385, I will let this go at $330 including Priority shipping in the US. Let my problem with buying too many watches be your opportunity to save.

I have references on watchuseek (Buckeye Rangeman) from buying and selling as well as on The Rolex Forums (Go Bucs) and Omega forum (BuckeyeOmegaMan) under the usernames indicated.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Steve88M3 and Severin like this.
  2. BuckeyeOmegaMan Sep 13, 2016

Still available, $330 shipped or I would consider offers.

3. BuckeyeOmegaMan Sep 17, 2016

Still available, price drop to $320 shipped via Priority.

4. BuckeyeOmegaMan Sep 19, 2016

Still available.

5. Canuck Sep 19, 2016

Be sure to keep us posted!

6. BuckeyeOmegaMan Sep 27, 2016

Price drop to $300 if anyone is interested. Includes Priority shipping.

7. BuckeyeOmegaMan Oct 3, 2016

Sold.

oddboy likes this.