Forums Latest Members

Excellent experience with Exarkun12 - awesome seller!

1. briersben Nov 10, 2016

I recently bought an Omega Speedmaster Professional from Jun (Exarkun12) via this forum. In short, I couldn't be more happy!

The communication went great. Jun answered all my questions in a timely matter. It really was a pleasure dealing with him. Once we closed the deal, and he received my payment, I didn't have to wait long before receiving the watch.

I live in Belgium, and I must say I was a bit skeptic at first buying a rather expensive watch from a guy living in the UK. But in retrospect, no need to worry. Jun made sure the everything was securely packaged, and the parcel was shipped to me insured and tracked.

As advertised, the watch is in excellent condition, and everything was included in the special Moonwatch presentation box, which is simply gorgeous by the way! ;)

It really was a pleasure to deal with Jun. Highly recommended! I would buy from Jun again with confidence. I only hope not too soon, since this watch collecting hobby is getting pretty expensive, fast.. ;)

This is the message I sent to him once I received my new Speedmaster:

Hi Jun, what the hell man..!?

The watch is simply beautiful! You weren't kidding when you said it was in mint condition.. So far, I couldn't be happier with my purchase! It's gorgeous! We had a lot of fun with the unboxing yesterday evening. As I mentioned, we did it at my friends place, together with my best friend and my brother. They were both very impressed with the watch, as was I.. ;) My brother owns an Omega Planet Ocean Professional 600 with the ceramic bezel. My friend owns a Tudor Pelagos (v1).

I am really stoked. As you said, everything is in pristine condition, and everything is included in the box. And the bracelet is as good as new! Looking at the watch with the included loop was a nice experience as well! It allows you to really pick up all the details of this insanely beautiful piece..

Jun, you really were a pleasure to deal with! Once I find the time, I will create a forum post thanking you for the great transaction, so that you can use it for later reference!

Thanks again for the opportunity, for taking such good care of my watch ;) and have a great day!

Ben
    20161108_082611[1].jpg

Exarkun12 likes this.
  2. Exarkun12 Nov 10, 2016

Thanks Ben! It was a pleasure dealing with you ;) I am really glad that you love the watch!!!