Forums Latest Members

SOLD Excellent 1967 Rolex 5513 - Meters First - Priced below mkt

1. brockburst Mar 24, 2020

For your consideration is an excellent condition 1967 Meters First 5513. This watch features a beautiful dial with even yellow patina with no tool marks and free from any damage. It is gorgeous! The fat font insert has faded evenly to a gray navy hue and is in excellent condition. The previously polished case displays even lugs with top lines still visible. The serial number engravings are sharp and easy to read and the caseback dates also to 1967. The watch is equipped with a C&I rivet showing slight stretch.

Priced to sell at $13,850 Shipped Overnight - Payment to be made via Bank Wire or Bitcoin. International shipping available for actual charges. Compare this to the numerous examples in the $15-$16k range for apples to apples quality.

Reasonable offers will be entertained.

Watch is located in Chicago, IL and face to face transactions are welcome. Feel free to Text/Whatsapp/Telegram - 219-921-4922

Worldwide references are available, many good deals here on TRF/VRF/Omega Forum (Please check Who's Who section) - my user id brockburst is the only ID I use across all forums. Also former owner of www.distinctiveguitar.com where I have sold over 5000+ luxury guitars, same user id on guitar forums (the gear page)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. brockburst Mar 26, 2020

bump for a meters first winner!

3. brockburst Mar 30, 2020

lots of interest, rather sell but would trade

4. brockburst Apr 2, 2020

to the top people

5. brockburst Apr 6, 2020

add a smile to your wrist this week

6. brockburst Apr 9, 2020

purchased my old grail back this week - make an offer and lets move this

7. brockburst Apr 14, 2020

Sold - Thank you to OF buyer for an easy transaction and OF for the space

jB1128, Bille, Brianstoops and 3 others like this.