Forums Latest Members
  1. Annapolis Oct 8, 2020

As I've parted with the watch this was fitted to, it's now time to part with the strap.

Chocolate brown leather. In very good condition---essentially still new (less than three months old), but it has been worn so I'm sure a critical eye can find a blemish or two--the buckle has a scuff or two that's visible in the pic. Will include original pouch-keeper from Everest, which is also a great way to store whatever bracelet you're swapping out when the strap is on.

I had this on a 5-digit Sub; I have direct confirmation from Everest that it will also fit the 116610 and 114060 models, as well as the Yacht-Master 126622 and various others. (I'm beginning to suspect that Everest doesn't actually produce that many different models--a lot of them are cross-compatible!) If in any doubt just email Everest customer service and they will confirm pretty quickly. It will not fit the newest generation (2020) Subs, which have wider lugs.

My pic isn't amazing: you can get a better sense of the color (and fit) here. It's really a beautiful strap, and it fits very snugly and securely. You get what you pay for.

Cost $240 new; I'm asking $110. Price is firm (as I know I can get that on eBay but would always rather sell to a forum member). Continental US only; PayPal F&F and I will cover the cost of priority mail. Not interested in any trade of any kind. Feedback here, plenty more on eBay.

Thanks to OF for the space!!!

Everest.jpg
    Edited Oct 16, 2020
  2. Annapolis Oct 10, 2020

Bump

3. Annapolis Oct 12, 2020

It’s on the “bay” now but would still rather sell to an OFer. Make a reasonable offer!

4. Annapolis Oct 16, 2020

Dramatic-price-drop bump