Forums Latest Members

Ever think maybe I'm wearing the wrong watch?

1. PaulC77 Oct 10, 2017

So I was working in the garden, think about the other jobs I'll get into, check the time and maybe I'm wearing the wrong watch.

IMG_1974.JPG

Has anyone else found that they get carried away and sometimes forget what they've got on their wrist?

2. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Oct 10, 2017

Looks like the right watch to me :thumbsup:

PaulC77, Nobel Prize and Pun like this.
  3. sky21 Oct 10, 2017

Can’t say that I’ve ever felt that way, but that is a great looking Mk 1 you have there.

watch3s likes this.
  4. SeanO Oct 11, 2017

funnily enough, watches were designed to be worn in a large number of circumstances and environments.

DesignerV, Tet and Pun like this.
  5. PaulC77 Oct 11, 2017

They used to be relatively inexpensive tool watches and then all of a sudden they aren't so inexpensive. I didn't pay current market price for this watch but even so, sometimes I just find myself wearing a watch which in today's market, isn't the right one to have on the wrist while you're cleaning out a drain or about to start knocking a fence post about.

6. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Oct 11, 2017

I found myself Gardening with a Daytona, it was just the watch for the day. The garden looks fine.

I have on occasion worn the wrong watch for a given occasion, like non water proof and find myself by a pool or a fragile watch and I’m playing volleyball...

On the other hand that’s what pockets and bags are good for

PaulC77 and Bushido like this.