Forums Latest Members

SOLD Enicar Sherpa Graph markII services 4250€

1. MaiLollo Apr 26, 2017

Hello to everyone.

Lately, I haven't really behaved, and got a couple of pieces in just prior to stumbling onto a long term grail.
    You know what comes next: so, at least a couple of pieces will have to go...

The second one on the block is a fabulous Enicar Sherpa Graph mark II I've picked up from a local collector. It wasn't running that well, so I had it serviced immediately, and now the valjoux 72 runs like a champ! As far as I'm aware, it is 100% original (down to the hands!). I suspect the case has been polished but I really have no idea: the markings on the caseback are difficult to read (I suspect it's mostly due to wear-induced friction).
    The case is great.
    The things to know = tip of the hour hand shows a little rust, the inner bezel is chipped towards 12 o'clock, and there is a small mark on the dial towards 2 o'clock.
    This is how I love my 50 year-old watches: worn, original, and 100% enjoyable.

If you want more pictures let me know, I will be delighted. If you absolutely want a movement picture, which I would understand by the way, I will have to take it to someone who can open it up for me :/
    But please, if that's an imperative to you, let me know.
    Price is firm as it's extremely well under other similar pieces, I'm not going to insult you and explain the importance of this piece, but I can tell you that it truly breaks my heart to let it go.

I'm located in France, a face to face would be the best, but if you cannot do so, we will work something out.
    I have sold pieces on chronocentric/Instagram/Facebook so I can give references, but OmegaForums would be a first for me ;)

Thanks for taking a look!
    IMG_5166.JPG IMG_5165.JPG IMG_5167.JPG IMG_5168.JPG IMG_5169.JPG IMG_5170.JPG IMG_5162.JPG

watchdaddy1, aap, Vitezi and 6 others like this.
  2. MaiLollo Apr 27, 2017

On hold until saturday morning.

3. MaiLollo Apr 30, 2017

Not on hold anymore. I would be open to trades on a 1675/16750 with painted indexes.
    Pricewise, make an offer, I'll consider them ;)

4. MaiLollo May 2, 2017

Price drop to 5000€!
    I will need a bit of cash so I'm letting it go far under what you can find online. Drop me a PM for any question!

5. MaiLollo May 10, 2017

Further, and almost final, price drop. Find it hard to believe no one wants to steal it from me! If it doesn't go, hasta la vista 1675 & ill just keep it ;)
    4600€!

Morrisdog, jaspert and R. Johansen like this.
  6. MaiLollo May 20, 2017

Last time it was not, this time it is: final price drop at 4250€

7. MaiLollo May 25, 2017

IMG_5348.JPG IMG_5347.JPG Up with the movement shots. Boy does it look good :)

Aludic and Oku like this.