Forums Latest Members

SOLD ENICAR Healthways 100 Fathom Compressor Sherpa Diver 1955 SERVICED

1. MikeMan2727 Jan 8, 2018

Last one I need to move to make room in the collection! For sale is a stunning Enicar Healthways 100 Fathom. I have not seen many in such good condition. The case, dial, and caseback are in nearly unworn condition. This watch has been serviced and is running great.

Case: The case with “turtle lugs" is unpolished with sharp lines throughout and retains its factory finishing. Case measures 34 mm without crown and 44 mm lug to lug. It has nice wrist presence due to the case style and long lug-to-lug distance. There may be small hairline scuffs that are commensurate with age. Small scratches to the back of the lugs where someone tried to switch a strap in the past.

Crown: Original Enicar crown.

Caseback: Great condition bayonet style screw down caseback. Inside is marked “Enicar Watch Co. EPSA STOP 10-55” corresponding to a manufacture date of October 1955.

Movement: Very clean AR 1010 movement. This watch was serviced last year with a well-known Maryland watch maker and is running and winding strong.

Dial: Original unrestored dial in excellent overall condition. You will rarely see an Enicar dial that has aged as well as this one. The dial retains its original gloss finish. A very subtle patina has developed with small dots showing through. It is really fantastic.

Hands: Original hands. There is minor cracking in the minute hand lume but no loss of lume.

Crystal: Replaced during service.

Strap: This will come on a brown Nylon strap that you see in the last photo. The black diver strap and brown leather strap are NOT included and are only for photograph purposes.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

For this watch, I am asking $1200 which reflects the overall condition and recent service. This will include shipping in the USA. International shipping at cost. I accept bank wire, PP Friends and Family, Venmo, Transferwise.

Edited Jan 15, 2018
  2. MikeMan2727 Jan 9, 2018

Bump, forgot to mention that offers are always welcome!

3. MikeMan2727 Jan 11, 2018

Bump -

I think these early Enicar divers really represent a good value these days with the rising prices of the later Super Compressor models!

4. MikeMan2727 Jan 13, 2018

Down to $1400

5. MikeMan2727 Jan 14, 2018

End of weekend bump, let's hear some more offers!

6. MikeMan2727 Jan 15, 2018

Bigger drop to $1200 shipped and final bump before it goes off to online auction! Would rather have it go to an OF member!

Richb-68 likes this.