Forums Latest Members

SOLD Elgin Vintage Valjoux 7733 Panda Chronograph

1. yinzerniner Mar 11, 2017

For Sale is a 1960's vintage Elgin Chronograph watch, panda dial configuration with white main dial and two black subdials, orange central chronograph seconds hand and a Breitling Top Time or Heuer Carrera look. The watch is powered by a Valjoux 7733 movement with a 45 hour power reserve. Item is in excellent used condition, TZ Rated conservatively at 90%, with signs of slight marks on caseback, case lug edges intact and a clear acrylic crystal. Panda dial is in immaculate condition, with only slight age specs. All text is complete and clear, white main dial has aged to a slight creme color, black subdials immaculate, solid blue 5 minute countdown, black minute text and blue tachymetre text on exterior track. Original tritium plots still fully intact and have aged to a creamy yellow hue, lume on hands still fully intact and a mild yellow color. Brilliant orange central chornograph hand shows no signs of chipping or paint loss. Currently timing at about +12/s a day, service history unknown. Case, crown, pushers, crystal, dial, hands are all original and it's in fantastic shape for it's age. Movement and crown are operating silky smooth, and pushers are very solid. Item includes the following:

-Watch Head
    -Brand new genuine leather strap with buckle
    -Unbranded watch box

Item Specifics are:
    -36 mm Diameter Case
    -13 mm Thickness
    -Acrylic Dome Crystal
    -Stainless Steel Caseback
    -Water Resistance unknown
    -18mm Wide Lugs
    -Roughly 45 Hour Power reserve
    -Valjoux 7733 chronograph movement

And now for the pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm asking $1200.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

George.A, quito and Lonestar like this.
  2. yinzerniner Mar 12, 2017

Bump it up!

3. yinzerniner Mar 14, 2017

Bump it up!

4. yinzerniner Mar 15, 2017

All pms replied to. Bump it up!

5. yinzerniner Mar 16, 2017

Sold! Thanks OF!