Forums Latest Members
  1. WYO_Watch Jan 13, 2018

For starters I am not in any way affiliated with this seller in any way. I have purchased two watches from their site (one on eBay and one directly). I’ve been pleased with the results including the fast shipping to the states from Japan.

They usually have a discount if you buy directly from their website (saves them the crazy Ebay fees) and it is particularly nice when you can get an extra percent off for the new year! I just bought a watch to get the bad taste out of my mouth after getting scammed on a ‘68 transitional before the new year... anyway figured I would share

Get an extra 5% off at elady with coupon code:
    NY2018W

Only good until the 15th so don’t dawdle!

No thread without a picture is usually worth a ***** so here is a sneak peak :)
    D6186F08-6EE4-40B4-B2EE-AB0ACB781B35.jpeg

Honza likes this.
  2. kreyke Jan 13, 2018

Oh dear, how did you get scammed on a 68'? That's unfortunate. Hopefully this year will be a better year for you!

3. bama2141 Jan 13, 2018

Best of luck with the new purchase - and remember - pictures!

4. WYO_Watch Jan 13, 2018

A nice enough fellow from Peru sent me an empty envelope... not the first time, or the last I will have someone try to pull one over on me. I should have no trouble getting my money back - just a hassle filling out the FBI reports and such.

5. Sidds Jul 17, 2020

Hi,
    Any chance anyone has a current/valid elady coupon code they don't mind sharing?

Thanks

6. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jul 17, 2020

This was the latest one that expired last month.

https://mall.elady.com/coupon

However, if you join their “club” online, they might email you another coupon.

Good luck in your search,
    gatorcpa

7. Sidds Jul 17, 2020

Thanks gatorcpa

I am a member already, but they have issued a discount for bags. I was hoping for a customer code from someones recent buy.

8. Dr.K Oct 18, 2020

Hey. Gotta ask :)