Forums Latest Members
  1. CarlosK Mar 13, 2015

Hi.
    I Found an Edox Geoscope 48 in my fathers belonings after he died. I have have done a Lot of research, and im pretty Much sure that its an origiginal one.
    I Dont have box, pappers, and there is no bracelet.
    It seems to work perfektly.
    Can annyone here tell me its value and where to sell this watch ?

2. lenny Mar 13, 2015

I am sorry for your loss.
    As for the watch, those are pretty rare, especially the 48s. Can you post photos? Try to assess if there is any damage/discoloration to the dial. If it's clean, I think that you should be able to get >$2k usd on eBay.

Here is a photo of my 42mm version for reference:
    [​IMG]

3. pitpro Likes the game. Mar 13, 2015

@MMMD has one also, he might be able to contribute

4. MMMD unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Mar 14, 2015

We're very visual people. Do you have any photographs you can share?
    There is a nice Geoscope 48 that has gone unsold a few times on eBay with an asking price above $4,000, so the valuation will be less than that. Perhaps a lot less, depending on condition and degree of originality. I expect that a 48 is unlikely to be a fake, but there are plenty of fake 42's out there.

5. woodwkr2 Mar 14, 2015

They're cool watches, no doubt, and we'll be able to give you a lot more info with some pictures.

I own one of the 42mm geos, and I personally question just who would wear one of the 48mm watches--the 42mm is a pretty bold statement already. You'd need gorilla wrists.

lenny likes this.
  6. Crossfire Mar 15, 2015

It depend of state of preservation. 2000 - 3000 is acceptable depending of condition.