Forums Latest Members

SOLD Edox Bluebird with original bracelet - Vintage '70

1. Franz Mar 1, 2023

Up for sale is this all original Swiss made double signed Lorenz-Edox Bluebird automatic with his bracelet.

Hystoric italian watchmaker Lorenz, in the 60s and 70s, as official distributor, offered several Edox models under his own label with the double signing on the dial.

Case: chunky 38mm (excluding crown) x 41 (lug to lug) all stainless steel tonneau-cushion style.

The caseback is in great conditions.

Beautiful beveled original crystal.

Signed Edox crown.

Dial and hands: The two tone perlescent dial is absolutely perfect, no patina or spotting, all original lume still in place on both dial and hands.
    The orizontal stripe is characteristic of the Bluebird model and appears lighter or darker against the rest of the dial if you tilt the watch on different angles. I tried to catch that effect changing the light conditions on the photos.

All applied indices and Edox logo. Hands and markers have the typical '70 multistriped pattern.

Red sweeping seconds hand.

Movement: ETA 2782 self-winding, with the fast date change in the first position. Not serviced while in my possession but in good working order.

Original bracelet suitable for wrists up to 19 cm. It has solid external links (not folded).

I'm asking 280Euro plus shipping.

I'm located in Italy, many references available on request.
    Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Mar 2, 2023
    Kapka, Omegafanman, AAAKK and 3 others like this.
  2. Franz Mar 3, 2023

Up