Forums Latest Members
  1. donashby Sep 21, 2017

What do you all think of this Ed White?

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 3.48.08 PM.png

Thanks for any feedback!

2. omegasaso12 Sep 21, 2017

I think it would be perfect for my hand.;)

3. harrymai86 Sep 21, 2017

Hands look too bright and new??

4. ryanbk Sep 21, 2017

What's your evaluation? Buying or selling?
    Overall I think it looks really nice... But would too question the hands, at least the lumen (possible relume imo). Small ding to the bezel at 85.
    Movement and caseback shots available? Service history?

5. donashby Sep 21, 2017

Dont know too much about it, it is coming up for auction in Hong Kong....

6. kreyke Sep 21, 2017

The Watch looks good so far. You can still see the bevels. There are a few good Ed whites available at a premium. Ultimately, it boils down to the price. What is the asking?

They look matching to me. Which makes you feel odd? If anything, they match too well. Which makes me suspect it could be a relume, but only because it looks too good.

7. gdupree Sep 21, 2017

I agree with the above. It almost looks too good, but hey miracles can happen. It is very hard to tell much with one small photo, though. You've gotta see a movement shot before you buy, right? Who knows what could be in there, from a non-correct movement, serial number that's not correct, damaged/bad condition movement. However the above photo does nothing to suggest that you should suspect that, still I would want to see for myself.

It almost looks like a digital rendering it looks so good.

8. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Sep 21, 2017

if you're considering bidding, try to see it in person first. otherwise, try to get some natural photos, not these over processed ones. a few shots in natural sunlight will tell you a lot.

as other have mentioned, try to see the movement. definitely make sure the movement number aligns with the reference/sub-ref as documented on Speedmaster101 or MWO.

otherwise, looks nice - but that pic is very processed.

marco, td69 and Dash1 like this.
  9. donashby Sep 21, 2017

Thanks guys!