Forums Latest Members

SOLD Eberhard Mareoscope - Tides watch - rare and unusual. Price reduced further.

1. noiseboyuk Jan 28, 2019

Hi all,
    Here we have an Eberhard 'Mareoscope' Tides watch - ref 32027.
    It dates from 1995 and is very good condition for its age.
    This is the rare large case model - 41mm excluding crown and pushers.
    Clearly it's not a 'safe queen' and has a few scuffs here and there, although it remains unpolished - so there is scope for improvement. Also there is a tiny scratch on the crystal which is hard to photograph.
    Nonetheless it looks very good on the wrist.
    All functions work correctly, the chrono stops, starts and resets smoothly and the watch keeps very good time.
    The few times I've tried the tides complication, that also works correctly.
    The watch has an anticlockwise rotating click bezel (120 clicks in a complete rotation) this works very well and is accurately aligned to the dial plots.
    The watch is mounted on the original Eberhard stainless steel bracelet which fits my almost 8" wrist.
    Comes with box, original guarantee and instructions - the logo on the box looks to have been stuck back on but is very firm.
    Please examine the pictures as they are a much better representation of the watch than I can describe verbally.
    There are very few examples of this 41mm version to base prices on, however I'd like to see UK £1400. NOW UK £1200 - NOW REDUCED FURTHER to UK £1000.
    I'll include shipping worldwide.
    Thanks for looking.
    E1a Eberhard Mareoscope Tides Watch 1200.JPG E1b Eberhard Mareoscope Tides watch.JPG E1c Eberhard Mareoscope Tides watch.JPG E1d Eberhard Mareoscope Tides watch.JPG E1e Eberhard Mareoscope Tides watch.JPG E1f Eberhard Mareoscope Tides watch.JPG E1h Eberhard Mareoscope Tides watch.JPG E1i Eberhard Mareoscope Tides watch.JPG E1j Eberhard Mareoscope Tides watch.JPG
    E1g Eberhard Mareoscope Tides watch.JPG

Edited Feb 12, 2019
    tmw57, Joe_A, mistexbs and 3 others like this.
  2. noiseboyuk Feb 3, 2019

Bump and reduction to UK £1200.

3. noiseboyuk Feb 12, 2019

Bump and further reduction to a bargain UK £1000 !