Forums Latest Members
  1. glosasso Mar 25, 2016

I'm considering a purchase from this seller on eBay. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281974151862&globalID=EBAY-USPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

This is supposedly a new Omega that the seller obtains from his family's connections in Europe and is thus able to offer the watch at a really good price. He has great feedback on eBay. He states I would have full warranty from Omega as he is an AD. Anyone have experience with this seller?

2. Kringkily Omega Collector / Hunter Mar 25, 2016

Sergey is a very good friend of mine all good

blubarb, CaptDngr, noelekal and 11 others like this.
  3. OMGRLX a RolexBear in disguise Mar 25, 2016

Yet another way this forum is invaluable. Where else do you get an ebay seller insta-vetted with confidence ? :)

4. Bushido Mar 25, 2016

I recently purchased my Pitch Black from him. It was a big purchase and I was a little nervous. Called and chatted on the phone with Sergey. He's very friendly, honest, and super easy to deal with. Followed up via email and he was quick to respond there as well. Watch arrived with overnight shipping and insurance included in purchase. Everything was absolutely perfect and flawless. From transaction to delivery.

I will be purchasing from him again. You're solid and have nothing to worry about.

5. larryganz The cable guy Mar 26, 2016

I bought my GSOTM from him last year, great seller.

Txstargazer3 and Mad Dog like this.
  6. VillageIdiot Mar 26, 2016

I believe the website, https://www.chitownwatch.com/ , is his outside-ebay website (someone please correct me if it isn't). If so, you want to buy via the website, and not ebay, as the ebay prices are higher due to ebay seller fees.

Txstargazer3 and cruxexpert like this.
  7. flw history nerd Mar 26, 2016

I bought from him last fall - perfect transaction. Go for it!!

8. neilp Mar 28, 2016

I have bought from Sergey twice. Great service both times. Recommended.

9. glosasso Mar 28, 2016

Thanks so much to all who have replied. Purchased today from Sergey, now the agonizing wait for delivery. I'll post pictures when I get it.

10. uvalaw2005 Mar 28, 2016

Great post and responses, always appreciated to have another trustworthy seller out there.

11. jcs2000 Mar 28, 2016

He is golden. I bought a 40k Lange watch from him about 4 months ago. Came NIB with stamped authorized dealer papers. Excellent communication. Would not hesitate to do business with him.

Txstargazer3 likes this.
  12. flw history nerd Apr 2, 2016

The wait shouldn't be too agonizing - my Seamaster 300 arrived overnight. Update?

OMGRLX and VillageIdiot like this.
  13. glosasso Apr 3, 2016

My new Seamaster is safe and sound having arrived quickly and with no drama or anxiety. This was my first new watch purchase, having previously purchased a used 2254.50 (my first Omega) which was flipped for a Aqua Terra 2500 with white face and blue hands. I agonized over which watch to purchase between a Speedmaster Professional and the Seamaster 300. Over the past six months or so I've easily gone to the Omega Boutique in Orlando a dozen times or more to try the watches on, take pictures and talk watches with the folks at the boutique. I honestly wish I could have purchased the watch from the boutique as the staff there were incredibly helpful, never pushy, who all love their brand. In the end I couldn't in good conscience pay full retail when the deal through Sergey presented itself. I hope that Omega will see fit to allow their boutiques to discount their stock at some point so that they can compete on a level playing field with the AD's.

Here's a couple of wrist shots of my new baby:
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. larryganz The cable guy Apr 3, 2016

It looks good on you.

15. MTROIS Apr 5, 2016

Sergey is top notch seller!!!
    Enjoy your new SMP! Looks great on you.

Txstargazer3 likes this.
  16. uvalaw2005 Apr 5, 2016

Looks great. I've been checking Sergey's listing, trying to restrain myself.

17. karalhoin Apr 11, 2016

My comment isn't worth a lot since I didn't close a deal with Chitownwatch, but I'll still add It since I got good recommendations and asked around a lot. Later, the seller was helpful and fast with feedback.

I did not proceed, as the watch would not be shipped from inside the EU as I had hoped and the import taxes can be nasty if something goes wrong. Enough to scare noobs with a fixed budget.

Still, a +1 for seller communication/transparency.
    Based on current reputation (critical in this market) and the responses to my questions, I'll definitely reach out to him again the next time I'm looking for a watch.

Edited Apr 23, 2016
  18. Txstargazer3 Apr 23, 2016

I'm new to this forum and I want to thank everyone for the recommendation of Chitownwatch. I spoke to Sergey today and my DSotM ships on Monday! Yes, I will be sure to post photos when it arrives! This will be my second Omega, as I have a Constellation that was my father's.

Bushido and uvalaw2005 like this.
  19. Bushido Apr 23, 2016

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on the new purchase Txst! It's a fantastic watch.

Txstargazer3 likes this.
  20. areolar_grande Jun 6, 2016

Hi I'm new to the forum and have recently purchased a DSoTM from Sergey based on this thread's review. Fantastic seller and item came brand new in the plastic case with all the accessories and box. For anyone wondering, I brought the item to get appraised for insurance purposes and it's been verified as genuine.

Txstargazer3 likes this.